Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Saga Continues....

So, it looks like I spoke too soon in proclaiming the happy end of the saga of "the painting I want to send to the states." It was stopped at migration. Apparently I have to fill out some kind of document. The lady at the courier service here was able to obtain one - otherwise I would have had to have gone to Pazardjik to get it. I just hope it doesn't involve spending more money. Meh.
I had my last English class today. Crazy. Last English class in Rakitovo, Bulgaria. No more teaching English. No more reasons to use the Educational Center. Otherwise, I'm still packing up and giving things away. I helped with decorating for the Halloween party tomorrow. I think I'm going to be a cowgirl. Apparently my colleagues found an appropriate hat for me. In other news, I made an excellent "kitchen sink" soup tonight - as in it had everything in it but the....

No comments: