Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Don't hate me....

So here I am again to ask for money. You hate me, don't you? Well, check the title for this post and realize that you can't hate me 'cause I told you not to. Anyway, back to the subject at hand. I mentioned that I'm planning on running a marathon in Greece come November. And I need to start training. Good gravy. All those sweets from the grandparents for my "name month" are NOT going to help. Have to give them away. Anyway, I also mentioned that we're going to raise money for scouts to go to an International Jamboree in England. Well, we have a website you can go to so as to donate money to the cause. Go here. And select "Scouting in the European Region." Select your currency. Mention the "World Scout Jamboree 2007," support to Bulgaria, Peace Corps Marathon project, social security number, name of your first-born, (not really!), etc. That's all you have to do, and I'll love you forever.

No comments: