Thursday, February 02, 2006

Hope in a Momentary Reprieve

So the prayers worked! I'm not surprised by that, but I'm slightly surprised at how it happened. We have been given an extended deadline by the SPA program on this one thing that's pending with us. I'm so amazed, relieved, and happy. I was so sad this morning - trying to figure out what could do... feeling helpless and watching the minutes tick by. Anyway, tomorrow I'm going to Pazardjik to work with some other volunteers on another project. It's good to feel busy and useful. Feeling helpless today (even though it wasn't anything I had done) was probably the saddest I've been since coming here. Please continue to pray that we'll meet our new deadline!

1 comment:

Paul said...

It's great that you volunteered to do good works people. Keep smiling!